Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Original:||Guangzhou, China||Surface:||Melamine Paper|
|Size:||1000*2000mm/1200*2400mm, Customized As Your Request||Color:||Wood Grain|
|Hole Distance:||>=3mm||Hole Diameter:||4~10mm|
8mm MDF Pegboard,
MDF Pegboard with 4mm hole,
8mm hardboard pegboard sheets
Soundproof Panel Perforated Melamine MDF Board for Room / Meeting room
Perforated Melamine MDF Board has excellent echo reduction effect. The MDF acoustic panel is a wood panel with holes, there are
two types of perforated MDF acoustical sound board: one is drilling hole until the end, the other is large and small holes, which
means that the diameters of the holes on both sides of are not the same.
|Size||1000*2000 mm,1200*2400mm or customized|
|Color||White, Black, Browm, etc/ soild color/ wood grain color|
|Surface||Melamine paper/ painting/PVC/ UV /PU Paper|
|Grade||E0, E1, E2|
|Delivery Time||15 days|
|Usage||To accept pegs or hooks to support various items|
Acoustic MDF Board Specification
MDF Acoustic Wall Panel Installation Method
(1) Light steel keel system for perforated wood board
(2) Wood batten system
1. The installation site must be dry, and the minimum temperature should not be less than 10 Degrees Celsius.
2. The maximum humidity change after perforated board installation should be in the range of 40% -60%.
3. The installation site must meet the above specified humidity standards at least 24 hours prior to installation.
4. Perforated MDF board must be placed in the installation site for 48 hours, so that the board can adapt to the indoor
5. If you use wood keel, the distance from wood keel surface to the base is generally 50cm in accordance with the specific
6. If there is a need for filler in the keel gap, make sure that it does not affect the installation of perforated MDF board or
perforated ceiling tile.
Contact Person: Eagle Zhang
Tel: +86 18302037715