Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Original:||Guangzhou, China||Surface:||Melamine Paper|
|Size:||1000*2000mm/1200*2400mm, Customized As Your Request||Color:||Wood Grain|
|Hole Distance:||>=3mm||Hole Diameter:||4~10mm|
12mm mdf acoustic panel,
E0 perforated hardboard,
E0 mdf acoustic panel
Factory Direct Sales Wholesale Perforated MDF Boards for Noise Reduction
Perforated MDF board has excellent echo reduction effect. The MDF acoustic panel is a wood panel with holes, there are
two types of perforated MDF acoustical sound board: one is drilling hole until the end, the other is large and small holes, which
means that the diameters of the holes on both sides of are not the same.
|Size||1000*2000 mm,1200*2400mm or customized|
|Color||White, Black, Browm, etc/ soild color/ wood grain color|
|Surface||Melamine paper/ painting/PVC/ UV /PU Paper|
|Grade||E0, E1, E2|
|Delivery Time||15 days|
|Usage||To accept pegs or hooks to support various items|
As well as flexible MDF we also stock a range of Perforated MDF board in 1220 x 2440mm standard size, in 4mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, and
Our perforated MDF boards are machine routed in a number of highly attractive designs where air and light is required to pass
through the panels. It has a pre sanded finish and can be coated with virtually any type of paint or varnish for superb and
visually appealing results.
Perforated MDF Applications
It is ideal for covering ugly radiators while allowing warm air to circulate freely.
It is also ideally suited to the making of screens and panels and can make an attractive decorative statement in any room or
fitted furnishing. Our Perforated MDF panels allow air to circulate and the formation of beautiful patterns of light and shade
that when strategically placed near a light source, can totally transform the atmosphere of any room.
Perforated MDF can also be used to make screens and dividers and can add a decorative touch to furniture building. In fact this
material has so many potential applications in design there seems to be almost no limit to the creative applications and projects
these perforated panels can offer, with a bit of imagination.
MDF Acoustic Wall Panel Installation Method
(1) Light steel keel system for perforated wood board
(2) Wood batten system
1. The installation site must be dry, and the minimum temperature should not be less than 10 Degrees Celsius.
2. The maximum humidity change after perforated board installation should be in the range of 40% -60%.
3. The installation site must meet the above specified humidity standards at least 24 hours prior to installation.
4. Perforated MDF board must be placed in the installation site for 48 hours, so that the board can adapt to the indoor
5. If you use wood keel, the distance from wood keel surface to the base is generally 50cm in accordance with the specific
6. If there is a need for filler in the keel gap, make sure that it does not affect the installation of perforated MDF board or
perforated ceiling tile.
Contact Person: Eagle Zhang
Tel: +86 18302037715